Thursday, September 9, 2010

Newspaper Story Update

Well, I heard back from Donna (the Managing Editor). The article about my shop was going to be published in today's newspapers, but because of a 1,000 acre wildfire and a fatal boat crash over the weekend it had to be bumped until next Thursday. Bummer, but that news absolutely had to be sent out, so I completely understand. I'll post an update next week after my story is published.

On a more positive note, the coconut vanilla batch of soap I made smells just absolutely sinful - both vanilla AND coconut are prevalent at any given time you sniff it. I'm having a dickens of a time naming it. If anyone would like to make suggestions, if I end up using yours for it, you'll "win" a bar of it for free! Ideally, I'm looking for a Fall-themed name.

No comments:

Post a Comment