Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Stuff!

Sorry I have been so lax in posting since vacation was over. I've been busy busy busy. Here's a pic of a 2 color swirl I did in Cucumber Melon - now ready! The swirling I did with Leann really paid off.



I am so psyched for a coupon I have coming out next week in the newspaper. And I've finally finished my brochures (coupon also in there)!

Body butters are now going to be available in the shop, too. So far, I only made Cherry Limeade and Island Vanilla, but this week I will be making some more wonderful winter scents. There is nothing like the feel of freshly whipped mango butter with virgin coconut oil for those dry winter scaly hands! We all wash our hands a lot more during cold season, and even with moisturizing handmade soap, you still dry out your skin from the hot water, towel rubbing, etc.

So let me get out to the shop and start on those butters. You all have a great day~!

Peace and bubbles...... 'tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment