Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vacation is officially OVER - 10/19/10

OK - so my last blog had the dates completely messed up. That's what happens when you are deprived from making soap and chomping at the bit to use a newly-learned skill (in my case swirling soap in the mold - I had previously only done "in-the-pot" swirling).

To end the journey, we went back to Lance and Barb's house - in OKCY. The "girls" (that's what I call my dogs Missy and Lucy) were ecstatic to see us. Why? I don't know - they got more treats and people food than I've ever given them. Both had gained weight. We thought when we dropped them off that Missy (the food hog) would be 80 pounds and Lucy (the food snob) would be a walking skeleton. Nothing could be further from the truth. Even Lucy had a paunch. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. Evidently, people food and treats weren't enough, though - I was told that they tried to eat the cat. Oops. I won't tell you what Missy ate (hint: cat's produce it).

So back home to Checotah we went on Sunday. We stayed out WAY too late watching the OU game to attempt packing the dogs and everything back into the truck and heading back on Saturday night.

Upon arrival, 2.5 hours later - exhausted and relieved at the same time - Bullet discovered he forgot his golf clubs, so yesterday he went BACK to OKCY to fetch them (and of course play a round).

Today, Tuesday, I am finally back 100% and will be taking pictures to complete the newly-designed website. It is up for production, but this website is very different from the last one - you actually get to see pictures of each individual soap.

So - off to work on my pictures now!

Peace and bubbles....... and now swirling!

No comments:

Post a Comment