Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vacation News - day 7 - Oct. 14, 10

Happy birthday to Lance! Don't know if you're reading this or not, but congratulations on winning your bet! Lance just won $500 for losing 30 pounds in 30 days. Wow. I'd love to lose even HALF of that in that amount of time.
: )

Today we spent with Judy and Hannah. Had lunch at City BBQ with everyone (took Jeremiah and Keith out of school). Delicious!

We went to Hidden Valley Farm and bought some NATURAL, unsweetened REAL cider and apples. Yummy! Makes me think I need to make some apple cinnamon soap when I get back. I just ADORE the Autumn season and all of the scents and activities that go with it.

Here's a pic of Bullet and Hannah (and her caramel apple).

2 comments:

  1. And let me tell you BIG thanks for sharing some of that apple cider with us! It was SO delicious, I'm scrooging the rest and sipping it in small cups to make it last a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you enjoyed it, Leann. I knew when I saw your face you wished you could get some. It's so hard to find unpasteurized and pure, without added anything. Enjoy and hoard it!!!

    ReplyDelete