Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Website Coming

Wow - have you ever had a website and had a less than perfect experience? For years I've had the same website - not a great webmaster (basically non-existent) and now he decides to bill me for the past 3 years (excessively, I might add - who pays $300 a year for hosting)? What the heck is THAT all about? Anywho...... stay tuned, folks, for a great NEW website - I've secured www.oklahomahandmadesoap.com and have a very talented team working on it as I type! So pittstownsoapworks.com doesn't work right now - it's going to be pointed to the new one VERY soon (hello? Godaddy? You out there? Let's move a little faster, eh?).

Getting ready to go visiting a few folks starting tomorrow..... will try to put the adventure on here for you guys reading.

Peace....... and bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment